Tuesday 19 May 2015

Psykic Tuesday 19-05-15

Not really a proper Psykic Tuesday today as most of my time has been spent editing my video footage I took at Warhammer World on Sunday (hint look out for video posts coming soon).

So as I just mentioned I was at the Grand reopening of Warhammer World last Sunday and if you get a chance I would highly recommend a pilgrimage as the new displays are just breath taking, so as such my psykic powers are a bit weak at the moment :-)

In terms of my predictions for the weekend I was about half right :-) and to remind you readers of my predictions that i got right were

The release of the model for Primarch Robute Guilliman (beautiful model and just how I imagine him to look, just like a roman emperor).

The release of the Warlord titan (damn!!! enough said) :-) truly an epic model and just massive and highly detailed, much better than I was expecting :-)

As I mentioned earlier there will be serval post of video footage that i will upload soon.

So till next WEEK, stay tuned :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment