Tuesday 5 May 2015

Psykic Tuesday 05-05-15

Psykic Tuesday 05-05-15

All the fives :-)

just a short post for today.

Using my powers (I reckon that I'm a level 3 librarian) my foresight this week is 'That there is a Chaos Space Marine releases just around the corner', with a few new plastic sets coming and would include a new designed squad box similar or in the vain of the Blood Angels Tactical box :-) also of note is that these new kits will be on 32mm bases rather than 25mm.

my reason to my musing above is based on the recent Assassins box release, after looking in the box and watching a few unboxing videos I noticed that the snap together chaos marines are not supplied with 25mm slotter bases and are actually supplied with 32mm bases and you are required to clip off the slotter part and glue onto 32mm bases, this is very odd and I couldn't work out why this has been done and one of my solutions is the paragraph above.

so that's it for this week :-)

comments welcome..

No comments:

Post a Comment