Tuesday 12 May 2015

Psykic Tuesday 12-05-15


So my predictions and foresight this week is that we will be seeing Sisters of Battle in plastic within the next few months, having recently purchased a few boxes of Skitarii and having put together 20 or so models, I've come to the conclusion that it won't take much remodeling in a computer to change the base models into plastic sisters, a lot of the details are already there from flowing robes, the mechanical legs are very slender so could be smoothed into lady legs very easily, so could the torso and arms. this is a very interesting development and would differently be considering starting a sister of battle army if this was to see the light of day. I have always like the fluff of the sisters and it would be good for them to be centre stage.

also of note, a pop out box in the recent WDW did make reference to the forces of the mechanicus are often oppose to that of the sisters (interesting fluff hint).

I'm heading to the Grand re-opening of Warhammer World this weekend and I will keep my eyes peeled (all three :-)) and see what I can see :-)

Interesting times ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment