Tuesday 23 February 2016

Psychic Tuesday 23-02-16 predictions old and new.

So with the in coming release of Deathwatch Overkill


I just want to point out that my brain is awesome and I predicted the coming of this game in my blog post last year 'Psykic Tuesday 02-06-15' :-) DAMN I rule!!!!


so further to my amazing predictions from last year. I will continue the good work with the following


prediction's for the year :-)


  1. Sister of Battle in plastic (full codex release) this is the only army that has been wish listed by everyone and I would be really surprised if this doesn't happen in 2016.
  2. part 2 of warzone fenris, will feature chaos renegades and we will see new plastic models for chaos space marines, and we will hopefully see the release of DA fallen!!!!.
  3. also as part of the warzone fenris, we may see the potential return of the primarch's leman russ and the lion!!!! and this could lead into the End times 40k..


so as always see you next week..





No comments:

Post a Comment