Monday 1 February 2016

Psychic Tuesday 2-02-16 why are the Dark angels so interested in thereturn of the Wulfen?

I currently lie in bed due to a untimely flu virus that has me in a delusional state, which is great for psychic Tuesday as I'm seeing all types of things bear and far and past and future events storm my mind, so what better way than letting all my readers know what I see.

So where to begin, as with most of my posts last year I still see a incoming release of a deathwatch style game, this hasn't changed this year as I still feel strongly that this will happen this year. :-)

So with the leaked pictures and rules for the return of the Wulfen next week and the campaign book the curse of the Wulfen also coming, I've read through bad translations that both the grey knights and the dark Angels are very interested in the return of the 13th company space wolves from the warp!!!!

It's pretty clear why the grey Knights are interested in the cursed Wulfen, but the. Bigger question is why are the dark Angels interested!! Could they be more interested to know weather the lost 13th came across over (fallen) lost astates in the warp? Interesting I thing!!!

So could we be also seeing a updated release of models and rules to cover the dark angel fallen and new models for the aging dark angel characters, that desperately need updating.

Let me know what you think below as I head off to duck my head into vics :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment