Tuesday 2 June 2015

Psykic Tuesday 02-06-15

Bet you didn't see this coming, but it's the first Psykic Tuesday of June 2015 :-)

So the flow of the Warp is strong at the moment and Images and thoughts keep coming into my mind.

So for my predictions this week I have a double Whammy!!

First Off

To help the plastic Horus Heresy rumours that are bouncing around the internet's, I believe that we will see a plastic Contemptor Dreadnought as part of the release :-)

With the recent release of the AD-Mech Kastellan Robots there are a lot of design similarities between these and the
FW Contemptor Dreadnought.  

Pic of my recent purchase of Kastellan Robots (Wonderfully designed Models)

Comparison Shot of Kastellan and Contemptor models, having purchased both just recently I have noticed
very similar designs and construction methods, upto the mid section and to an extent the Torso the models
are practically the same, and I would take little effort to design one into the other!! 

Final Comparison pic, just had to add the new plastic magos, now this is what you call a amazing
model, and he's £22 because he's a two sprue set.
    Secondly

with the recent release of the chapter upgrades

Dark Angel Upgrade Sprue


Ultramarine Upgrade Sprue ETC..

I have foreseen that there will be a Deathwatch upgrade sprue release coming very soon and also the possibility of a Deathwatch boxed game, similar in style to space hulk and the recent assassins game :-)

So thats it for this week.


1 comment:

  1. I really love the robots when you swap out their heads. Defiler heads and necrosphinx heads fit them perfectly!

    ReplyDelete