Tuesday 21 April 2015

Psykic Tuesdays

For all you budding Psykics out there this is nothing (k)new :-) but for everyone else this is a new feature that I wanted to add to the blog called 'Psykic Tuesdays' in this feature I will explore my mind and come up with how I see the next few future releases from Gw going, and comment on how my predictions pan out.

I was going to start this feature last Tuesday (you already knew that :-) but i was throne a curve ball by GW, but this has turned out to be the upcoming assassin game and not what I was thinking.

so here is my first set of predictions.

Warhammer world open day is happening next month in mid May (yes and I'm going, yeah) and I think that this is the perfect time to release a couple of mayor thinks.

GW will release WFB 9th edition, not really a fan of fantasy but love the fluff and was amazed what they did to the warhammer world, so am really interested to see where they will go next!!!

GW will release a plastic HH game at the open day first and then release to stores the following week, this will also have the knock on effect of Forge world being able to be ordered and delivered to GW stores. :-)
also I reckon that the box set will be calth based with Ultramarines vs word bearers, generic marines parts, but will have to special characters.

FW will release HH book 5 along with the Primarch Guilliaman .

and my last prediction

FW will release the Warlord Titan (and there will be much rejoicing).

So what do you think boy and girls?

lets see how many of these i will be able to predict correctly.








No comments:

Post a Comment