Tuesday 28 April 2015

Psykic Tuesday 28-04-15

Hi Guy and Girls, Its Psykic Tuesday :-)

I will try to keep this up to date but please forgive me if I miss a week here and there.


so using my prolific psykic powers and keen observations.

I believe that a new and updated Dark Angel Codex is just around the corner, I don't think that there will be any new units, but several of the fine cast HQ units will be updated to plastic (Really hoping that there will be a plastic sammael).

also I noticed that in a recent WDW that where they where showing off the new D weapons on the Wraithkinight that it was only a squad of Deathwing Knights that beat the filthy Xenos :-) , I think this is a under our noses hint of thinks to come,

I hope that this will come to pass, but am both exicited and disappointed that this codex may come out before a SM codex update.

So thats it for this weeks prediction.


I Visited Salute this passed Saturday and I will do a post either later today or over the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment